Ceres Agri-Tech is pleased to announce that its February 2024 Call for Lincam Ceres Agri-Tech Projects and Proof of Concept Awards are now open for applications from researchers at its partner Universities, Lincoln and Cambridge.
In this February 2024 Call, Lincam Ceres Agri-Tech is seeking Expressions of Interest for EPSRC scope technologies that will significantly improve crop production in the Lincam region and which have the potential for global impact.
We have particular interest in technologies that address the following priorities for the crop production sector in the LINCAM area:
- Facilitate the transition to Net Zero crop production, e.g. through addressing energy efficiency and supporting the transition to sustainable energy sources;
- Enable better sustainable soil and water management;
- Increase labour productivity in intensive crop production.
There are two award streams
- Lincam Ceres Agri-Tech Proof-of-Concept Awards ranging from £5,000 to £20,000 (no FEC)
- Lincam Ceres Agri-Tech Project Awards ranging from £20,000 to £150,000 (no FEC)
Proposals are assessed by a pitch to the Ceres Investment Committee.
Interested? Please submit a completed Expression of Interest form for either a Project Award or a Proof of Concept Award to email@example.com no later than close of play on Tuesday 2nd April 2024. Ceres can help to develop your idea and pitchdeck.
For further information, visit our dedicated web pages at Lincam Ceres Agri-Tech